Meeru Island Resort and Spa has initiated an enhanced all-inclusive package.
This package offers delicious meals at Farivalhu and Maalan buffet restaurants, and more to that you get a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy throughout your stay.
Exciting activities such as Sunset Cruise, group snorkeling, windsurfing and golf driving range lessons comes with the package, providing ways for guests to make the most of their stay.
The enhanced all-Inclusive Plus Package includes:
• Unlimited “all you can eat” special Snack Menu including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream from 10am to 7pm, served in Dhoni Bar, Hot Rock Bar and Uthuru Bar
• Blended drinks: milk shakes and smoothies
• Juice and assorted snacks from the mini bar
• One Dhiffushi excursion, regularly scheduled
Daily (twice free) snorkelling trip to the house reef, regularly scheduled
• Free use of the nine-hole Pitch ’n Putt Golf Course (equipment included)
Likewise the package does not cover:
• Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, excursions items not listed above
• Beverages from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, the sports centre and excursions items not listed above
• Beverage not listed above, such as: other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list and fresh fruit juice
Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
“With the new additions, the All-Inclusive Plus package provides a range of food, beverages, snacks and activities to make your stay in the Maldives as carefree and unforgettable as possible.” The announcement by Meeru Island Resort read.
One of the largest resorts in the country, the Meeru Island is split into three distinct zones, each based around a reception, bar, lounge and restaurant or café, two of them (on the east and west sides) with a pool and one (the north area) by the over-water spa.
The 286 rooms include water and beach villas, garden rooms and two honeymoon suites, most of them attractively decorated in tropical style, with pale wood walls, bright cushions and throws and tile or wood floors. Some have partially outdoor bathrooms, some have a private hot tub, and the more expensive categories are on the best beaches, facing south or west. All rooms have internet access and private porch or terrace.
A speedboat takes you to from Malé airport to the resort in less than an hour.
All images are credited to www.meeru.com