Indulge in a tropical island holiday of a lifetime and get more bang for your buck when you book a stay at Kanuhura on the Super Saver Offer before 28 February 2019. With this offer, you’ll receive all of the luxury comforts of this five-star hotel at a superb discounted rate to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday. The benefits for stays include:
Benefits for stays between 6 January and 27 April 2019:
- 30% off the Bed & Breakfast rate when staying in a Beach Bungalow, Beach Villa, Water Villa or Beach Pool Villa
- An additional 20% discount and an upgrade to Half Board when staying in any of the other room categories not mentioned above
Benefits for stays between 28 April and 28 September 2019:
- 30% off the Full Board rate when staying in a Beach Bungalow or Beach Villa
- 40% off the Full Board rate when staying in any of the other room categories not mentioned above
Benefits for stays between 29 September and 21 December 2019:
- 30% off the Half Board rate when staying in a Beach Bungalow or Beach Villa
- 30% off the Full Board rate when staying in any of the other room categories not mentioned above
Benefits for stays over the festive season, between 22 December 2019 and 9 January 2020:
- 20% off the Bed & Breakfast rate on all room types
In addition to the exclusive benefits, the complimentary privileges include guest bikes at your villa to explore the island, villa host service and free wifi throughout the island.
Terms & Conditions of this offer:
- Blackout dates from 14 February to 8 March 2019 and 14 to 27 April 2019
- This offer is subject to change without notice
- To enjoy this offer, bookings need to be made before 28 February 2019
Kanuhura is located on the eastern rim of Lhaviyani Atoll, on its own private island. Famed for its laid-back luxury and authentic, natural Maldivian charm, the award-winning resort offers the highest standards of accommodation, service and culinary experience. Every effort has been made to retain the natural beauty of the island and wherever possible, employ the use of only natural materials.
The island measures approximately 1000 meters in length and 200 meters in width, with a north-south orientation. It offers the best in watersports and diving.
For more information and bookings visit www.kanuhura.com