The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island introduced a special “Blue Rate” package aimed to offer guests a transformative and healing journey – harnessing nature’s medicine to rejuvenate.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, an architectural masterpiece hovering above the crystal waters of one of the world’s most enticing oceans offers the perfect idyllic escape from urban environments. The resort, surrounded by endless Indian Ocean vistas and designed to embrace the rhythmic energy of ocean waters, is the ultimate destination for a ‘Blue Prescription’.
Set above azure waters or nestled along beach coves, the villas at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, blend island living with modern design. Blurring the line between indoors and out, each villa offers water views, an infinity pool, a sundeck, and the attention of an Aris Meeha personal butler.
The “Blue Prescription” is an experience curated to encourage optimum engagement with the deep blue, guests will stay in the iconic ocean pool villas, renowned for their clean sweeping lines and uninterrupted blue vistas. Complete with private sun decks and plunge pools and peppered with organic Bamford amenities, the elliptical satellites provide the perfect ocean cocoon for relaxation and restorative sleep.
The ‘Blue Rate’ at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands includes:
- Four nights’ accommodation in an Ocean Pool Villa with daily breakfast at La Locanda
- Floating breakfast ceremony in-villa
- Paddleboard experience
- Aqua stretching
- 90-minute B Balanced treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Cities Under the Sea snorkelling experience
- A tank dive with resort naturalist
- Dolphin cruise
- Sandbank sunset ceremony with mindfulness practice and personalised Defining Moment
- A private dinner on board The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands’ yacht
- Return transfers by yacht or speedboat.
Price starts from USD 27,360 per person based on two adults sharing and USD 22,110 for single occupancy, including all taxes. Subject to availability from 01 March to 30 November 2024.